Terms and Conditions
How and When to Pay
- we require a non-refundable, one-time flat planning fee in the amount of € 250,00 to cover our time organizing your trip. This amount will be deducted from the final balance as the proposal moves forward.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% per person is required to confirm reservation.
- the balance must be paid 60 days before the tour.
- If the payment is not submitted within this time we consider your reservation cancelled.
- If the reservation is made 60 days before beginning of tour, the total payment must be effected together with booking.
- The tour will be confirmed only when we receive payments in the times prescribed.
- Customer information concerning payments will be forwarded.
In the event of cancellation
We are very happy that you travel with us, and to avoid any problems we recommend you take out a travel insurance that protects you in case you have problems to start your journey or if for any reason you have to break your journey.
- To cancel a reservation please send us an email. The cancellation will be valid when you receive confirmation from us.
- Payment already made are not refundable
- The cancellation penalties apply also to problems of strikes, delays or cancellations of flights, weather problems, natural disasters and health problems.
- Date changes are not allowed.
- Change in person: it is only possible within 30 days prior to the beginning of the tour otherwise we consider the reservation cancelled and penalties above will be applied.
- In case of cancellation by us: you will receive full reimbursement.